FR PROTECTION JUST GOT A SHINY NEW LOOK!
The new look is achieved by combining a versatile palette of Filament yarns with Flame Resistance (FR) to create a brand new segment in FR fabrics. This combination brings FR protection to applications once considered impossible to be Flame Resistant. Pro-FilFR® fabric also offers a better solution to many of the current FR applications throughout various markets.
What is Pro-FilFR®?
Flame resistant filament fabrics for professionals.
Why would you want a FR filament fabric?
In general, most FR filament fabrics (including Pro-FilFR® fabric) can have the following properties:
Low Surface Friction
High Sheen / Bright Colors
Why would you want Pro-FilFR® fabric?
There are no other fabrics in existence that can do everything Pro-FilFR® fabric does.
Pro-FilFR® fabric boasts ALL of the following properties in one fabric:
- Flame Resistant without melt/drip
- Infinite Bright, Brilliant colors, including a True White and ANSI 107 Hi-Visibility Standard can be achieved
- UV Resistant
- Countless knit and woven constructions / weight ranges down to 2 ounces
- Low Thermal Shrinkage
- High Wicking
Applications where Pro-FilFR® fabric will really Shine:
- Garments requiring the combination of Hi-Visibility / Arc / FR protection (Utility Vests)
- Clean Room and Paint Room Garments
- Fire Gear and Coverall Liners
- Racing Driver / Crew Suits
- Next to the skin garments (compression garments and underwear)
- Mattress Ticking